How to Install Backtrack 5?1. Before you install Backtrack 5 you must have Backtrack 5 live USB. Read my post before about How to Make Backtrack 5 Live
2. After that boot your Backtrack Live and now you will see a welcome window
3. Click Forward and you will see location window. Choose your location and click forward.
4. Choose your keyboard layout and then Forward
5. Now is the most important and dangerous step. You will be asked what partition the Backtrack 5 will be install. For simple solution, choose "Install them side by side, choosing between them each startup"
6. Wait for a minute and you will see a confirmation window to reboot your Backtrack.
That's all. The step by step install Backtrack 5 is completed. Now you can run Backtrack 5 dual boot with Windows 7